Hair Care / Hair Facts
The first and most important thing to remember is proper maintenance of your hair extensions will ensure longevity ‼️
when lifting all dark hair, be mindful that it can cause damage
- The Malaysian hair is a 7A and can be colored up to a #27—steamed w/ Bamboo to keep texture & reduce nits (6 months-year).
- Body Wave
- The Brazilian hair is an 8A and can be colored up to a #613/Russian Blonde, steamed w/ Bamboo to keep texture & reduce nits (over a year).
- Body Wave
- Spanish Wave
- Loose Wave
- Deep Wave
- Silky Straight
- Kinky Curly
- Afro Kinky
- 4C Clip-Ins
- Silky Straight Clip-ins & Tape-ins
- Vietnamese hair is 100% RAW virgin and can be colored to infinity! Not processed (2-2.5 years)
- The Indian hair is 100% RAW Virgin and can be colored to a #613/Russian Blonde. Not processed (2-2.5 years)
- Body Wave ( This is not RAW. It is processed)
- The Hair and closures Grade 9A /-12A or One Donor is 100% virgin hair which means it is pure human hair from one donor that has not been processed in any way, and all the Cuticles are intact.
How to Care for your Hair Extensions
When unsure, ALWAYS Use a Licensed Professional
- When Co-Washing your hair
- Wet hair and apply condition
- Gently detangle with fingers or wide tooth comb
- Rinse thoroughly with cool water in the direction of the cuticle
- Gently scrunch hair to define the texture
- Air Dry
- Always Comb or Brush extensions starting from the bottom up with strands
- Lightly detangle before co-washing or shampooing to keep hair neat
- Apply Heat with the same care as you would on your natural hair
- Always use a heat protectant when styling hair with hot tools
- When using Shampoo, Do Not massage vigorously or in the opposite direction of the cuticle
- USE SULFUR-FREE SHAMPOO /PRODUCTS THAT DO NOT CONTAIN ALCOHOL
- Use Styling Products sparingly to avoid build-up
- For wavy or curly textures, use a spray bottle with water or water and leave-in conditioner mix to define curls
- Use a paddle brush or wide tooth comb
- Always sleep with a satin scarf /pillowcase
- WHEN BLEACHING HAIR OR CLOSURES, I ADVISE YOU TO SEEK A PROFESSIONAL STYLIST TO ENSURE YOU DO NOT OVER-PROCESS YOUR BUNDLES OR CLOSURES /DO NOT USE 50 VOLUMES TO LIFT HAIR; IT WILL OVERPROCESS AND DAMAGE YOUR BUNDLES /CLOSURES.
- IF IT IS YOUR FIRST TIME BLEACHING HAIR OR CLOSURE /USING A LOWER DEVELOPER, IT WILL PROCESS SLOWER YOU WILL HAVE MORE CONTROL OVER WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE HAIR OR CLOSURE!
✨Don't forget to show your natural hair some love. Your tresses take on a lot daily. Even though you may have a protective style, your scalp still needs the proper environment to promote and retain hair growth. ✨